- Our recruiters do an in-depth review of your company, obtaining an understanding of the client’s strategic and tactical needs as they relate to the positions Media Recruiting will be filling.
- We research and source candidates from those we’ve met, prospects already in our database, passive and active candidates at target/competitive companies, research, referrals, and strategic postings.
- Our recruiters perform telephone and in-person interviews to screen candidates, evaluating them for their experience, fit for the company and the job, “soft” skills, effectiveness, presentation skills, etc.
- We present candidates for client review inclusive of their resumes, background information and salary requirements. For those selected, we schedule client/candidate interviews.
- Media Recruiting assists and advises in the final evaluation phases for the top candidates selected.
- At the clients’ option, we conduct reference checks, and when possible do back-references.
If the client wishes, we will present the offer to the final candidate, assist in negotiations, bring closure to the process and relay the acceptance to our clients.