A world’s leading digital platform is looking for a passionate and creative Account Executive to join their team in Los Angeles. The Account Executive will have a strong marketing mindset and understanding of data. The ideal candidate for this role is results-driven, proactive, and a solutions-oriented revenue producer with the ability to foster meaningful agency and client relationships. The Account Executive is motivated to establish strong relationships and take their book of business to the next level.
- Be a sales hunter and aggressively manage both existing and new business development opportunities
- Meet or exceed revenue goals through prospecting business and growing existing partnerships
- Accurately forecast and effectively manage client base revenue
- Manage a quota, set goals and work with Sales Development to strategize on business opportunities and creative approaches to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Seek out and develop relationships with decision-makers and work directly with clients and agencies to develop custom media programs to help solve their specific business needs and challenges
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members via weekly reports
- Proven ability to develop and grow a strong book of business (>$2M in online media sales) by identifying opportunities, understanding needs, educating and inspiring companies to work with the platform
- Ability to work well internally with several teams including Account Strategy, Sales Development, and Ad Operations
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of multiple concurrent projects/tasks
Must have Capabilities:
- Communication – You’re an eloquent speaker who can explain anything to everyone. You are also a clear and concise writer.
- Critical thinking – Logic and data-oriented. Thinking strategically is your forte. You enjoy diagnosing complex problems and formulating plans of attack to resolve them. You enjoy an environment where everyone is encouraged to add value at the most strategic level.
- Cultural fit – You have a craving to fit in a fast-paced, high-integrity, low hand-holding environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with digital experience
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment