A fast-growing, successful early-stage company in the Dynamic Creative technology space (for Digital, Social, and Advance-TV) is looking for a talented and experienced Ad Ops person based in the Greater New York City area.
This Ad Ops professional will have experience in both programmatic (display and video) and Social (Facebook, Instagram). The selected candidate will help oversee all day-to-day operations for assigned accounts, supervising campaign planning, scheduling, implementation, tracking, reporting, and insights.
The chosen candidate will report directly to the Director of Operations and be a key driver of the company’s aggressive growth strategy. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for the right individual.
- Set up and manage campaigns of existing clients, including campaign setup, scheduling, implementation, tracking, creative delivery, QA, reporting
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience
- Analyze tracking and campaign performance and provide insights and custom reports
- Coordinate the rotation of ads and creative optimization
- Advise/consult internal team regarding advertising technologies and updates
- Educate colleagues on best practice and provide internal training as needed
- Significant expertise in advertising technology, in particular social (Facebook Business & Ads manager, YouTube) and programmatic markets (DSPs)
- Experience in campaign management, tag implementation (HTML5, VAST/VPAID, MRAID), troubleshooting / QA, and reporting
- Data / DMP / CDP utilization knowledge is a plus
- Broad understanding of the full scope of advertising/marketing communications (prospecting, retargeting, promotions, conquesting, etc.)
- Self-motivated, hard charger who thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving business
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload