A leading global entertainment company in the lifestyle space is currently seeking a Brand Strategy Lead in the Los Angeles office. This role will serve as a centralized point of contact with leadership across multiple teams, including Programming, Development, Production, and Talent to ensure client solutions align with brand and company strategy.
- Partner with the Head of Global Brand Strategy (HGBS) to drive the creation of best-in-class creative marketing solutions for top clients domestically across all categories and areas (content, experiential, consumer products, technology, strategic partnerships and more).
- Partner with the HGBS to develop 360-degree marketing opportunities across key channels, platforms, and programming initiatives to proactively bring to market for clients.
- Serve as a centralized point of contact with leadership across Programming, Development, Production and Talent teams to ensure client solutions are on brand and in-line with company strategy.
- Partner with the Research team to effectively leverage relevant data and insights.
- Partner with the sales team to provide creative strategic leadership in client and agency meetings nationally including development strategy, meeting strategy and creative pitching of concepts.
- Directly manage and mentor the Brand Strategy team’s regional Leads in New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles and support the HGBS to inspire best-in-class thinking at all levels across the team.
- Regularly communicate key domestic initiatives and priorities to global team members.
- Support the HGBS to approve outgoing client proposals and ensure quality control.
- The support team brainstorms to inspire innovative and strategic thinking to help clients achieve KPIs.
- Commensurate (6+ years) of experience developing custom integrated marketing solutions for top-tier brand clients at leading media companies in digital and/or television (all applicants will be expected to share their most innovative programs along with their tangible results for clients).
- Strong experience managing a mid-sized creative team (remote management experience a plus).
- A strong understanding of content marketing and best-practices across all social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
- A deep understanding of all marketing disciplines across multiple product categories.
- Experience pitching high-level concepts effectively to both internal stakeholders and clients.
- The ability to leverage research and insights to successfully reinforce client strategy.
- A self-starter that proactively seeks opportunities to leverage and can hit the ground running.
- Strong business and personal ethics and a willingness to embrace a culture of collaboration.
- A person people would describe as dynamic, inspiring and highly intelligent.
Who you are:
- A Creative Problem Solver. You’re obsessed with solving brand problems through the most creative & innovative solutions.
- A Storyteller. You have a passion for storytelling, and want to help us tell great ones.
- A Team Player. You will be part of a global team, dedicated to collaboration and problem-solving.
- Trend Hunter: Forward-thinking trend hunters always identifying trends across the lifestyle spectrum.
- Client-Centric. You’re obsessed with delivering the highest quality client experience.
- Data-Minded: You’re always tying insights & data back to creative strategy.
- Unflappable & Super Organized. You keep your cool while managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.