A rapidly growing company in the tourism industry is looking for an entry level Digital Marketing Coordinator. This position for someone who is passionate about SEO, and is persistent, a great relationship builder, and a great communicator. This is a valuable opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fun, creative, and fast paced environment who also would like exposure to the major aspects of growing a successful business. The position offers access to senior management, an opportunity to work side-by-side with the owner, and a culture open to new ideas and concepts where independence and initiative are promoted.
- Increasing traffic and purchases through our company website via blog outreach, outreach to relevant third party sites, and implementing other proven SEO techniques
- Assisting in the development and implementation of strategies to drive customers to the site through multiple paid online channels including paid search/SEM, affiliates, and partnerships
- Maintaining the company’s pay-per-click advertising program and adding relevant ads, as well as display ads and remarketing in certain areas
- Updating the company’s website through use of the content management software
- Assisting in the writing and development of regular external marketing materials (newsletters, blog posts, etc.)
- Managing the database of email addresses
- Creating website pages for monthly contests, customer photo pages, etc.
- Posting, sharing, and responding to queries daily on our social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Staying on top of changing trends, search engine algorithms, and interactive technologies
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role or college course work, as well as an acute understanding of ongoing trends with SEO, SEM, website usability, etc.
- Ability to develop reports that will be used on an ongoing basis to monitor campaigns, to understand details, and to be willing to learn and take on new trends
- Creative and detail oriented with a strong desire to be challenged