An interactive learning platform in the Technology Education space is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help lead efforts to efficiently acquire new users across a variety of digital advertising channels. The Digital Marketing Manager will help develop high performance marketing programs for both our B2C and B2B audiences to have a meaningful impact on the business. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, with experience in acquisition marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
- Acquire new customers via digital marketing channels, managing aggressive efficiency and volume thresholds
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Plan and successfully manage to campaign budgets
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance by channel
- Experience managing and optimizing large paid social and/or SEM budgets
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong understanding of different conversion attribution methodologies, including last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.