A top media planning and buying agency specializing in the youth and parents market is seeking a Digital Media Planner/Buyer with experience in media planning and buying. The position requires strategizing/developing the most efficient and effective media plan recommendations to ensure the client’s goals/objectives are met. There are day-to-day client interactions, and it is important to maintain the knowledge of client products to ensure all media requirements are executed in a timely and accurate manner across multiple kids and adult networks.
This position requires a highly motivated person to lead the day-to-day execution of a(n) account(s). They will be activating digital strategic plan development and all aspects of implementation.
- Assist with planning and implementation for client accounts across digital channels
- Training/Support for Assistant Planners in reporting, analytics, trafficking, research, and billing
- Assist in presentation of data, insights, and media to clients
- Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
- Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
- Assist supervisor in the negotiation of Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Add Negotiations
- Draw actionable insights based on syndicated data, i.e. competitive, consumer, etc.
- i.e. Nielsen, Comscore, and others are a plus
- Build relationships with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Create or assist in the creation of dynamic presentations that effectively communicate to our clients
- Maintain knowledge of all ad serving platforms across platform & 3rd party solutions
- Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
- Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side to every situation
- Bachelor’s Degree; related internship experience strongly preferred
- Media buying/planning experience
- Experience with key business tools for Media (ie Prisma, DCM, Innovid)
- Must possess a desire to advance analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
- Position located in the New Jersey office