A media planning and marketing solutions agency is seeking a Digital Media Strategist who will work under the close guidance and mentoring of a Senior Strategist.
- Participate in digital campaign planning, including RFPs, negotiates rates and placement detail, compile strategy and rationale
- Implement and execute approved digital plan within respective ad serving and measurement platforms
- Monitor and optimize paid digital strategies across display, video, audio, social and search
- Compile reporting and billing, across all digital media channels
- Read industry trades and stay updated on digital marketing trends
- Maintain relationships with all vendor contacts and stay up to speed on all developments (new ad formats, targeting capabilities, etc.)
- Digital media planning and buying experience
- Exceptional verbal/written communication
- Strong mathematical and analytical acumen
- Attention to detail
- Ad serving/measurement platforms (i.e. DoubleClick, Moat, DBM, Google AdWords/Analytics)
- Knowledge in comScore preferred (for planning)
- Basic knowledge in web creative/specifications a plus
- Excel, PPT, Word, etc.