A global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data is seeking a Director of Business Development in NYC. The unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the world’s leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
This is a true startup environment. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. It is a fast-paced environment with big aspirations. Some perks include:
- Competitive market compensation structure
- Comprehensive, health, dental and vision plan
- Employee stock option plan
- A great corporate culture
- A fulfilling, challenging and flexible work experience
- The opportunity for career growth
- Monthly Wellness Fund
- Professional Development Fund
- Working with the SVP of Global Partnerships to define a roadmap for growing and refining business development strategy with the ability to then roll out the strategy aggressively.
- Working on finding and sourcing partnerships in new markets and countries while expanding awareness in North America.
- Daily communications with platform partners.
- Gathering feedback from distribution partners to share with the business and participate in strategy and planning meetings.
- Creating persuasive pitches and collateral, leveraging strong knowledge of the market trends, platform features, and internal analytics
- Helping to attract and build the necessary team to support business needs and growth.
- University degree or equivalent in experience, with a strong interest in sales and business development.
- BD/Sales experience with minimum experience in a revenue-focused Business Development role.
- A strong understanding of PII and compliance around data collection and sharing.
- A strong understanding of the mobile AdTech ecosystem with a focus on the supply side including, App publishers, gaming companies, attribution companies, and supply-side platforms.
- Industry expertise, technical aptitude, and critical thinking skills to operate in an industry that is rapidly evolving.
- Experience with DSP, RTB and other Programmatic technologies.
- Experience with negotiating and working with senior management at strategic business partners.
- You are a proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and action-oriented individual who can accomplish goals.
- You believe results are what matters.
Apply for this job: