A premier, multi-title B2C digital publisher whose content includes pop culture, entertainment, food, fashion and lifestyle, news, business and finance, and sports is seeking a Marketing Manager for their consumer subscription products.
Looking for a smart, ambitious marketer to grow the company’s digital consumer products businesses. Be a key player on a small team challenged with scaling the existing portfolio, and with driving the strategy and go-to-market execution of future consumer subscription products.
- Scale the reach, awareness, and consumer revenue of the company’s existing and future consumer products
- Keep key sites top of mind for families through brand stories and content campaigns
- Manage existing and develop new partners, ambassadors, and affiliates who are key to the success of key sites
- Develop and own the content calendar and content distribution plan
- Execute acquisition, engagement, and subscription marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels (i.e., app stores, display, email, social, search, affiliate, partner marketing.)
- Analyze, test, and continually optimize campaign response and effectiveness
- Continuously optimize conversion flow, minimize churn
- Define and master the underlying business levers and drivers of our portfolio of existing subscription businesses to make data-informed decisions about business performance and growth opportunities; define hypotheses on business levers for new product launches.
- Clearly define success metrics, KPI’s and reporting prior to implementation and provide performance analysis/insights post campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date on new marketing channels, suggest innovation in our marketing approaches
- Demonstrated record of success driving acquisition to paid subscription products – preferably digital products – through cross-channel efforts such as partnerships, affiliate networks, ambassador programs, paid social, mobile app marketing, etc.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with a demonstrated capability for creating innovative ways to engage with individuals in person and online
- Data-driven, with an aptitude for and interest in working with data to continuously improve marketing programs, improve engagement metrics, and deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests to drive acquisition, conversion, revenue optimization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, ability to make metrics-driven recommendations to cross-functional key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Preferred: Experience with WordPress, copywriting, design software, affiliate management
- Design skills a plus!
- Marketing role focused on acquisition/engagement of subscription-based products or services
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field