A successful data forecasting and analytics platform that focuses on the Media and Entertainment industry (film/major studios, TV) is seeking a Media Analytics Manager. The role requires strong analytical skills and the ability to create and present actionable data-driven insights to television networks, movie studios, marketers and their ad agencies.
- Utilize company’s syndicated data to create advertising category and brand-level analyses for brand marketers and their agencies.
- Deliver regular consultative insights to company clients that enable them to optimize advertising creative executions and inform media investments.
- Support the sales and business development process by creating both standard and custom insights reports for new business presentations and pilot projects.
- Manage client accounts as the day-to-day company point person for the research and insights teams at Fortune 500 marketers and their agencies.
- Advise marketing, media and insights executives who use our analyses, insights, and opinions to make key decisions.
- Understand our clients’ needs and determine new and compelling ways to present company data that match those needs.
- Ensure that clients are deriving maximum value from the company partnership to ensure high client satisfaction, renewals, and account growth.
- Work with our engineers and data scientists to plan and prioritize product features.
- Understand and stay on top of changing industry dynamics and the competitive landscape.
- Support our executive leadership with strategic planning, marketing, and partnership initiatives.
- Experience in advertising/marketing research, corporate strategy, consulting or investment banking, preferably with experience in or exposure to the Media and Entertainment industry.
- Adept with advanced statistical analysis and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Ability to write well and create presentations and reports that deliver company insights in a succinct and usable manner, i.e. a great storyteller.
- Highly comfortable with close client engagement and a demonstrated ability to confidently present data-driven insights to senior executives.
- Experience with, or the ability and desire to quickly learn, basic coding in R and/or SQL.
- A commercial mindset and experience using data to help support and drive sales growth.
- A self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, and who has the desire to be part of a fast-growing, exciting, and nimble start-up company.
- Passion for movies, TV, and advertising is a plus.