Media agency is seeking a Media Marketing Manager. The right candidate will serve as our media expert – developing innovative channel and audience strategies, executing campaigns with precision, constantly optimizing to efficiently maximize return. They will lead planning and execution across owned and paid channels – on-site, organic and paid Social, Google SEM, and Shopping, Display. This role requires close coordination with Commerce and Design teams.
A successful candidate thinks strategically and is highly analytical. They have extensive experience in managing paid marketing channels, particularly Facebook. They are flexible and are able to succeed in an extremely fast-moving environment.
- Lead end-to-end planning and flawless execution of all paid and owned media initiatives. Includes defining audience and channel strategy and collaborating with key stakeholders to develop a messaging strategy.
- Own ongoing performance management and campaign optimization to meet (and exceed!) campaign objectives. Regularly report out on key KPIs to Leadership and all stakeholders.
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization.
- Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, and channels to enhance broader marketing strategy and continually build insights.
- Keep a pulse on industry trends and new innovations – a particularly sharp focus on Facebook and Google.
- Day-to-day management of paid media budgets.
- Develop and evangelize media best practices, serving as our in-house guru for all things media.
- Experience in media planning and execution, with a proven track record of successful campaigns. Must have experience with direct response campaigns.
- Expertise on campaign & bid management, keywords development, etc.
- Understanding of paid media attribution models and methodologies.
- Must be a master of paid Facebook marketing.
- Superior analytical skills. Ability to make data-driven decisions to produce tangible improvements in performance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Firm understanding of the media trends powering the most innovative brands.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong excel skills.