A growing Media agency in NYC is seeking a full-time Programmatic Planner to join its growing programmatic media division. The role will need to drive improved and transparent media performance for clients by leveraging the benefits of programmatic (improved efficiencies, data activation, real-time buying, etc.).
The Programmatic Media Planner is the day-to-day focal point and is tasked with being well versed in all key accounts the agency handles.
- Devises strategies for programmatic media plans
- Creates programmatic media recommendations for internal teams
- Maintains clients’ campaigns: project management, execution, reporting, communication, etc.
- Manages media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMPs, 3rd party ad servers, etc.
- Interfaces with internal teams to drive a deep understanding of the agency’s capabilities
- Identifies key opportunities for account growth
- Builds relationships with media representatives to maintain business partnerships; provides account updates and briefings for industry trends
- Manages priorities of direct reports (Associate Programmatic Planner) while effectively ‘managing up’ to ensure communication and effective performance
- Assists in collaboration with accounting department to develop a streamlined approach to online invoicing
- 1-3 years previous digital media experience
- Experience in programmatic preferred but not required; strong interest in programmatic is required
- Proven analytical thinking
- Proven ability to work with software/platforms
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Effective time management skills – and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through