A growing, fast-paced media agency with an excellent management team focused on media strategy, planning, and activation is seeking a Programmatic Specialist. We are an independent agency instilling thoughtful strategy and digital expertise into media implementation and analytics. The agency makes impactful media simple. We work in all forms of media with a digital-first approach.
The agency’s programmatic team executes campaigns across display, video, and social media channels using a variety of buying platforms. The Programmatic Specialist will report to the Programmatic Manager and will work with our media planning groups to develop and implement RTB media strategies per client needs. The ideal candidate has meaningful hands-on experience with programmatic media buying; we’re looking for somebody who has built many successful RTB campaigns from the ground up. Experience with Google Ads is critical, both video (YouTube) and display. They should be comfortable leading internal programmatic campaign communications, adept at distilling complex topics into clear explanations, and driven by a desire to learn about all facets of digital media.
- Programmatic media campaign design and execution. Includes but is not limited to: building campaigns, trafficking creative assets, monitoring campaign pacing, implementing tracking pixels
- Work with the Programmatic Manager and media planners to develop programmatic media recommendations
- Provide campaign insights and optimizations; should thoroughly understand platform reporting tools
- Develop timelines for campaign launches, media recommendations, and other projects
- Facilitate new and existing media vendor relationships
- Manage buying platform spend and budgets
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance issues
- Ideally 2+ years of hands-on buying experience with a demand-side platform (DSP)
- 3+ years of experience in digital media
- Experience with The Trade Desk, DV360, Google Ads, and YouTube
- Capacity to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple clients
- Enjoy working on a data-driven, collaborative, and results-focused team