A growing Media agency in NYC is seeking a full-time Supervisor of Programmatic Media to join its programmatic media division. The role will need to drive improved and transparent media performance for clients by leveraging the benefits of programmatic (improved efficiencies, data activation, real-time buying, etc.).
The Programmatic Media Supervisor is the day-to-day focal point and is tasked with being well versed in all key accounts the agency handles.
- Devises strategies for programmatic media plans
- Creates programmatic media recommendations for internal teams
- Maintains clients’ campaigns: project management, execution, reporting, communication, etc.
- The Supervisor, Programmatic Media manages media buying-related technologies, including DSPs, DMPs, 3rd party ad servers, etc.
- Interfaces with internal teams to drive a deep understanding of the agency’s capabilities
- Identifies key opportunities for account growth
- Builds and maintains relationships with media representatives to maintain business partnerships; provides account updates and briefings for industry trends
- Manages priorities of direct reports (Programmatic Planners and Associate Planners) while effectively ‘managing up’ to ensure communication and effective performance
- Assist in collaboration with accounting department to develop a streamlined approach to online invoicing
- 3-5 years previous digital media experience
- Experience in programmatic
- Must be Hands on Keyboard. Must have executed buys or trades
- Proven analytical thinking
- Proven ability to work with software/platforms
- Proven ability to work independently and multi-task
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through