A top media and marketing company is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager who will a critical role in developing and packaging innovative opportunities and products to the company’s vast array of advertisers.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be focused on leveraging the full scope of the company’s portfolio of assets to generate revenue. This role will work closely with Editorial, Digital, Video, Data, Brand, Product, and Creative teams to develop and execute new advertiser opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, collaborative, self-motivated marketer with proficiency for delivering creative solutions and best-in-class ideas that connect with consumers, deliver results for advertisers and drive revenue. This individual will have their finger on the pulse of consumer and marketplace trends shaping business and have an ability to create a narrative that clearly articulates the company’s strengths and competitive advantage.
- Create ideas that can live cross-platform and generate revenue
- Develop and package innovative solutions and products for beauty advertisers
- Experience in marketing and sales promotion (digital and/or integrated marketing)
- Exceptional creative writing and storytelling skills with an ability to execute visually impactful presentations
- Strong communication as well as presentation skills; must be able to pitch ideas and onboard others toward a common strategic goal
- Outstanding creative and collaboration skills, with an understanding of how to lead brainstorms, and inspire, motivate and connect with others to create remarkable programs
- Effective organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment