The largest industry intelligence and marketing platform in their vertical, providing news, information, data, and services to all sectors of the world’s largest industry, is seeking a VP, Head of Marketing in New York City.
- Overall marketing and positioning of the company: conceptualize and lead the marketing vision.
- Subscription services marketing: in charge of and working to orient and implement the company as a subscription-first company and leading online marketing and conversions for it, including P&L responsibility.
- Event marketing: direct overall marketing of our Forums and other events. You will work with your team and will be responsible for hitting the numbers for direct-from-users ticket sales.
- Audience growth and engagement: oversee and manage growth marketing and targeted audience development.
- Demand generation for sales: responsibility for building the lead funnel for sales teams and all products they are selling, both online and offline.
- Build and execute a communications strategy that reinforces market positioning.
- Experience in a variety of B2B enterprise marketing roles.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- A deep understanding of digital publishing based on direct experience at a media company, agency or client-side role, extensive experience and a successful track record in global B2B marketing — including digital and content marketing expertise.
- Experience with digital media metrics and analytics, as they relate to campaign management and reporting.
- Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable metrics/KPIs and leveraging consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain, and reactivate through various marketing channels.
- Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving, the ability to think strategically while being detail- and execution-oriented, and success in managing competing priorities.
- Proven interpersonal communication skills, and an executive presence that conveys confidence and authority to senior clients.
- Extensive experience in managing and developing teams.
- Must demonstrate the ability to craft compelling company and product messaging and communicate the company’s value proposition in creative ways.
- Must understand the full complement of digital marketing channels, and proficiency with a variety of commonly used marketing tools.