A global leader in offline measurement and privacy compliant data is seeking a Vice President of Sales in NYC. The unique measurement solution supports all media verticals including mobile, desktop, social, radio, search, TV and out of home and is integrated into the world’s leading data and buying platforms including Salesforce, Google and others.
You would be working in a true startup environment. It is hard, but you will learn a lot. They work fast, have big aspirations and have a lot of fun along the way.
- As “Player/Coach”, building and leading a team that consistently meets and exceeds ambitious sales goals while maintaining a list yourself (in this shop – everyone sells).
- Owning every part of the sales cycle from sourcing leads, outreach and driving contracts to create tailored presentations, representing the company at industry events and thinking creatively to grow relationships.
- Strategizing with the team to identify and target key prospects.
- Generating revenue through new and existing relations.
- Working with senior management to develop and consistently execute comprehensive sales objectives, strategies, and plans.
- Working closely with the product team on client business needs and expectations.
- Driving thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development.
- Improving in-house sales operations, there is already a good base to build from.
- Commensurate digital media sales experience. Digital experience is a must.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate team members and hold them accountable for results.
- Wide-ranging and strong personal relationships with leading digital media agencies, programmatic platforms, and programmatic advertisers.
- Experience working with demand-side platforms (DSPs), programmatic trading desks, supply-side platforms (SSP), ad servers, and data management platforms (DMPs) is a plus.
- Experience leading a team in a high-growth environment.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with a willingness and comfort to work in a fast-paced and agile startup environment.
- Experience recruiting, building and managing a team.
- Clear track record of revenue generation.
Apply for this job: